If you’d like to work with a Realtor® who is smart, creative, and serious about the details, you’ve come to the right place. I specialize in exceeding client expectations, problem-solving, pricing strategies, staging and re-design, negotiating, and fast, friendly, efficient transactions.
And yes! I can even help you when it comes to choosing the right paint colors.
Deanna “Dee” Kassenoff
Better Homes and Gardens Lifestyles Realty
Sell or Dwell Team
- REALTOR® – only members of the National Association of Realtors who adhere to a strict CODE OF ETHICS can use this term.
- Member Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
- Member Florida Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Certified Nocatee Agent
- Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor
- Certified in Home Staging and Re-Design
Hi, I’m Deanna (Dee), Realtor and wizard behind the YHI curtain. As a lifelong learner, creative thinker, and problem solver, I’m continually educating myself about this complex business of real estate, the latest technology and trends, and the Jacksonville communities, neighborhoods, homebuilders, schools, properties and relevant pricing that matter to you, my client.
When you have questions or need information, let me be your source, your Realtor—your home insight.
Buying and/or selling a home can be exciting, but it can also be complicated and stressful. And, many life changes may also be happening at the same time! Here’s what I can do to help:
- Selling a home: from start to close, I’ll stage, market, show, and advertise your home to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, recommend reliable lenders, oversee the inspections, handle necessary paperwork, and supervise the closing.
- Buying (or building) a home: from dream to reality, whether you want newly built, fixer-upper, or move-in ready, I’ll work hard to help you find your right home, at your right price—and, at no charge to you, the buyer.
- As your agent, I will always be considerate of your needs and goals throughout the entire real estate process; guiding you through your homeownership transaction with knowledge, thoughtfulness, and the utmost professionalism. And, with impeccable communication, integrity, and unfailing attention to detail, I will always strive to exceed your needs.
Bottom line, I’m good at what I do. And I find Realtor life to be gratifying, meaningful, and very rewarding. I get to blend my knowledge, hobbies, and interests—marketing, technology, real estate, design and staging, DIY projects, creative writing, and photography—into my business!
I work in the southern part of Jacksonville—in both Duval and St. Johns counties. From Southside to Mandarin, Julington to Bartram, Nocatee to Jax Beach, I can help you make the right home buying and selling decisions.
If you’re not quite ready, but know someone who is interested in buying or selling a home, your kind referral would mean a lot to me.
If you are buying or selling a home somewhere other than Jacksonville, I can help you find the right agent there as well.
I’d love to hear from you and find out more about your real estate needs.
Deanna “Dee” Kassenoff
REALTOR®, Better Homes and Gardens Lifestyles Realty, Sell or Dwell Team
Certified Nocatee Agent
Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor
A little more background…