There’s an infinite amount of information online about living better, nutrition, exercise…that it can be overwhelming trying to constantly adopt a newer, healthier lifestyle.
I’ll keep it simple and edit it all down to one word: houseplants.
- clean the air in your home, which can be more polluted than the air outdoors.
- like Aloe, peace Lily, Boston Fern, Chinese Evergreen, and the Snake plant, are able to clean out carcinogens such as formaldehyde and benzene.
- may decrease our stress and improve our outlook on life.
- make great gifts; for the holidays, for homeowners (or renters), and especially for hospital patients.
- create a healthier space for you and your loved ones.
Bringing plants into your home is one of the best–and easiest–things you can do for your health. Coming from nature, we often feel better, and more at home, when we are with nature.